Monday 14 March 2022

MOTHER'S GIFT IDEAS














I know that Mother's Day is celebrated on different 

days around the world and most commonly in the 

months of March and May. 

Here in the UK, it's just around the corner on 

Sunday 27th March!  Therefore, I wanted to share 

with you, a few ideas and projects that could make 

lovely handmade gifts. 














I have been adding video tutorials to my YouTube

Channel: Linda Jones Wire Jewellery

Therefore, please do hop on over and subscribe! 

That way you'll be notified as soon as they're published.

Also, you're most welcome to personally request any 

new design tutorials. If it's in my scope of skills and

techniques, I will always give it a try!


Apart from fresh flowers, or maybe an afternoon tea

or lunch, here's my first suggestion for a Mother's Day

gift:

'MUM' NECKLACE




This tutorial came about by personal request and it's also

a good one to follow if you want to have a go at Wire Writing which is fun to do

with other words and names!



My second suggestion is my

BEADED HEART PENDANT 

This pretty little pendant can be re-sized and created

much larger as a wall art too, as shown below.







 











However, this tutorial is also useful for a loved one,
especially on special occasions such as Valentine's Day!

My final and third suggestion is my popular 

I have many variations of wire flower projects
and this is just one of them.


Below is another version of wire flower jewellery
using a different technique. This one is more three
dimensional and organic in style.




Below is the tutorial from my YouTube Channel:


I do hope that these tutorials will provide you with plenty 
of creative inspiration for a special Mother's Day gift and
please do SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and share your
comments, questions, queries and requests!

Sending much love and laughter to you all! 






3 comments:

  1. Yes,I would love to see a tutorial of the new version of the flower. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback Aileen. I will make a tutorial of that flower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete