... and just as a quick reminder, here is a
look back in a 20 image review of some
of the projects and highlights!
We had some fantastically super talented, highly
unique FEATURE ARTISTS,
such as: ...
PAT LANGFIELD of PORTIA'S CRAFTS
NICKY KENNISH of SPIRAL FOUNTAIN
HADASSAH LAU of HADASITY
MONICA CATRULLO of MNC JEWELS
SARAH DOWNTON - LAMPWORKED BEADS
At the beginning of the year (if you can remember
that far back) there were a lot of HEART themed
projects, leading up to Valentine's Day ...
1) Starting with the post and project of 10th January,
of how to create one of my favourite heart designs:
2) Following this was another HEARTY
Beaded Pendant on the 25th January ...
3) The final heart theme came in the form
of the February 6th post, with this freestyle
TWIN PASSION pendant.
4) On the 17th February, I dedicated a complete
article to the humble BAIL - an instant decorative
enhancement to a plain wirewrapped pendant!
5) The LUCKY MASCOT project came up on the
28th February ... which always looks great on a
key ring, hand bag charm or book mark...
6) Trotting onto March 18th, ready for the Spring
proms and dances, was the HOT BOW tutorial.
7) The 3rd April was the EASTER themed project
of beaded NEST RINGS!
8) Following on with the bird theme, feather's went
flying on the 12th April with the FEATHER EARRING
9) We went with more feather's to arrows on
the 4th May with the ARROW NECKLACE.
10) On the 16th May, through popular demand,
was the marriage of wire with SHAMBALLA
11) And then Britain was struck with all things
patriotic and JUBILIMPIC JEWELLERY
12) Stepping into June, we chilled out with
the HANG LOOSE pendant tutorial!
13) With all flowers blooming, we were
ready for the FLOWER PENDANT
on 2nd July.
was one of my favourite BASKET OF
15) Then into August, we saw the launch of
the world's first specialist wire jewellery
hammer, called the WHAMMER!! A necessary
addition to any wireworker's toolbox!
16) Moving swiftly onto the 2nd September, was
the BEAD WHEEL project ... bold, colourful and
17) Then, by popular demand, was the
UPCYCLING tutorial ...
18) With Autumn hovering in the air,
it was time for a leaf design on the
28th September, in the form of the
19) Creeping into November, there was a need
for a Christmas theme and the BEADED ANGEL
came floating in on 6th November.
20) Continuing with the festive theme, we enjoyed
the beaded SPARKLER DECORATIONS!
So on that high note, I want to wish
every member of the Guild and all
those who enjoy a dip into wirework,
the merriest of Christmas's and hope
to join you for more project inspiration
in the New Year!
P.S. If you would like to put yourself forward as a feature
artist ... please don't be shy! I would love to hear from
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND
BEST WISHES FOR 2013!